- Electronic Drum Sets
MalletKAT 8 Pro: 3-Octave Keyboard Percussion Controller New
Roll over or click to zoom in
The MalletKAT is the world's most powerful MIDI percussion mallet controller. The MalletKAT Pro offers a standard 3-octave design which can be expanded to 4 or 5 octaves.
The MalletKAT Pro offers a standard 3-octave design which can be expanded to 4 or 5 octaves. It incorporates the same FSR technology as all of the KAT instruments, delivering superb feel and response. With 127 programmable setups and features like splitting, layering, poly/mono and “hang” modes, the MalletKAT is an incredibly expressive and powerful alternative to traditional marimba and vibraphone instruments.
The The MalletKAT comes with 127 Factory Setups designed to work with General MIDI sound Modules and 127 programmable User Setups that includes features like Splitting, Layering, Poly/Mono Modes and more. The malletKAT is an incredibly expressive and powerful alternative to traditional marimba and vibraphone instruments.
Unit Dimensions: 47″ x 11″ x 2.5″. Unit Weight: 15 lbs.
The following features/accessories now ship “standard” with the MalletKAT 8:
• Clambusters – to help silence the pccasional “missed note”
• Two independent MIDI outs allows MIDI routing to synths and computer separately
• Standard 5-pin MIDI cable – for direction connection to your external synth or audio card
• Sustain pedal
• Footswitch for configuring your personal sound directly on the MalletKat
• PitPads – a sturdy, protective surface to prolong the life of your pads
The 128 User Kits inside the MalletKAT can be pre-configured for immediate use with the sound modules listed above. MalletKAT User Kits are preprogrammed for the Ketron SD1000 for instant turn key operation but can be modified by user.
KAT PercussionPublication Date: