- Self Contained Guitar Amps
DT50 Head 25/50W Guitar Amplifier
Roll over or click to zoom in
DT50™ goes further than any other amplifier to produce the best amp tones. Many amplifiers offer either modeling technology or reconfigurable analog circuitry, but DT50 offers both to deliver something bigger than the sum of its parts. New HD modeling technology, a host of switchable analog components, and a simple and elegant 2-channel interface – DT50 guitar amplifiers are in a category all their own.
Brand-new Line 6 HD modeling technology fuels each Voicing's preamp and tone stack, and automatically pairs them with dynamic analog circuitry including tube configuration and negative feedback topology (courtesy of Reinhold Bogner's uniquely versatile 50-watt, EL34 power section). You get high amounts of negative feedback when you want your American clean tones to gleam and shine, zero negative feedback when you want your chimey English tones to sport their signature dynamics, and everything in between. All four Voicings deliver their heralded sonic signatures.
Sonic flexibility is a big part of the DT50 blueprint. Fortifying that concept is the behind-the-scenes communication between the tube sections and the HD amp modeling technology. Each one adapts and adjusts based on what the other is doing. For example, at high volumes the HD amp modeling technology “backs off” to allow for the natural power-tube distortion to take over and color the tone. At low volumes, the opposite happens. As a result, DT50 yields outstanding “sweet spot” tone at all volume levels.
• Brand-new Line 6 HD amp modeling technology seamlessly integrates with Reinhold Bogner's uniquely (and extremely) versatile tube sections
• DT50 goes further than any other amplifier to produce great amp tones. Many amplifiers offer either modeling technology or reconfigurable analog circuitry, but DT50 offers both to deliver something bigger than the sum of its parts
• (2) 12AX7 preamp; (2) EL34 power amp; Reconfigurable analog circuitry: negative feedback loop, operating class (class A, class AB), power tube mode (pentode/triode); low-power mode; 2-channel design
• Front panel: (Channels A and B) Drive, Bass, Mid Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume; Channel switch; Voicing switch; Pentode/Triode switch; Class A/Class AB switch; Master volume; Power; Standby
• Back panel: MIDI I/O; Channel footswitch input; L6 LINK™ and out/thru; FX loop with Level control; Balanced direct out; Speaker outs (4 ohm, 8 ohm and 16 ohm)
• Connect a POD® HD multi-effect pedal to control all DT50 Voicing and parameters from the flooer while taking advantage of the enormous collections of FX and HD amp models in POD HD
Line 6Publication Date:
Guitar AmpsCloser Look