The single best subwoofer you can get to put a little boom in your room, the Eris Sub8 is the first subwoofer to join the lauded and best-selling Eris studio monitor line. We called it Eris because it's been designed from the ground up to be part of the family; it compliments the voicing and frequency response of the modern Eris classics. The surprisingly loud 100-Watt Eris Sub8 drops down to a molar-rattling 30Hz, allowing you to both rock harder and produce better mixes, as you'll be hearing an accurate representation of your work. Thanks to robust configuration and I/O, you'll be able to tailor your Eris Sub8 configuration exactly to your mixing and listening needs. You can connect your existing monitors via 1/4-inch TRS or RCA, set the input level to your liking, and even invert the polarity. Most importantly, you get a High Pass Filter and a Low Pass Crossover control that ensures your Sub8 starts working at the precise low-frequency point where your main monitors stop working. This makes sure you avoid the flubbery, smudged, low-end mess that one hears in redundant, duplicate, redundant bass reproduction that occurs without a crossover.
• 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite low-frequency transducer with high-elastisity rubber surround
• Class AB amplifier: 100W peak (50W RMS) power
• Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
• Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
• Defeatable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Eris Sub8 outputs to the main speakers
• Left and right, balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
• Left and right balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA pass-through outputs for connecting satellite speakers
• Polarity invert switch
• Protection: RF interference, Output-current limiting, Over-temperature, Turn-on/off transient, Subsonic filter, External mains fuse
Intended for serious personal studios and professional music-production environments, the Temblor™ T10 lets you take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix. An ideal companion to Eris™ and Sceptre™ active reference monitors, the Temblor T10 compliments full-range monitors without overshadowing them and extends the reach of your full-range system's low end with a more musical and natural approach. Extensive user controls include input gain, continuously variable lowpass filter for creating a seamless crossover transition, and a switchable highpass filter that removes content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent to the monitors.
Samson's Auro D1500 Active Subwoofer provides powerful lows that let audiences not only hear, but “feel” the bass. The Auro D1500 packs an unbelievable 1,000 watts of heart-thumping power in a sleek, low profile enclosure that weighs just over 50 pounds, making it ideal for gigging musicians, mobile DJs and other general sound reinforcement applications. The Auro D1500 Active Subwoofer goes where low-end is a must.
•¦Lightweight, compact Class D active subwoofer, weighing just over 50 lbs.
•¦15″ long excursion low frequency driver
•¦2.5″ voice coil
•¦1,000 watts of output power
•¦Balanced XLR-1/4″ combo inputs
•¦Unbalanced stereo RCA inputs
•¦Stereo XLR high pass filter outputs
•¦Additional parallel full range XLR outputs
•¦Signal, Limiter and Protect LED indicators
•¦Variable low pass filter control (balance control when used with high pass outputs)
•¦3-position (Normal, Deep, Boost) DSP contour control
• Solid 5/8″ plywood enclosure with textured paint finish
•¦Integrated 1-3/8″ pole mount receptacle
•¦Two large ergonomic carry handles MORE»